Δευτέρα 18 Σεπτεμβρίου 2017

I watched Bizim Hikaye

Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για bizim hikaye
Bizim Hikaye is the name of the series in which starring Hazal Kaya,Burak Deniz,Reha Ozcan,Yagizcan Konyali,Nejat Uygur and other successful and extremely talented actors and actresses. As we all know Bizim Hikaye which means Our Story is the turkish version of shameless, an american drama-comedy series. The story revolving-but ofcourse-around Fiko's family, who spends his days drunk. The dysfunctional family learns to take care without a dad or a mother by their side.
Σχετική εικόνα First of all I loved Hazal Kaya and Burak Deniz as a couple. Their chemistry is unpredictable. I laughed,I cried,I got mad because of every single scene! The main theme, the song which Cagatay Akman sings is unbelievable catchy! Nerde bizdeki eski nese?Where is our "old" happiness...Hazal Kaya knows how to be the poor but at the same time powerful girl, she showed us as Feriha Yilmaz. She is so into the role which makes me believe that she is poor in reality as well. Burak Deniz..This actor is an exposure! His look,his moves, he is so emotional! Very very soon he will be one of the most successful turkish actors, I swear!
.
١٠دقايق وتبدا الحلقة 😭😭😭🔥
اذا حابين تشوفوها لايڤ الرابط فوق 💕
#bizimhikaye - مسلسل حكايتنا| bizimhikaye (@bizimhikaye_3rb_) Reha Ozcan is the perfect actor! Oh my god I admire his talent! You cant imagine how much difficult is to play a drunk man! The new faces who play Hazal Kaya's brothers are very good actors! They worth a big applause!
.
ياالخميس ممكن تجي بسرعه 😢🥀.
#bizimhikaye - مسلسل حكايتنا| bizimhikaye (@bizimhikaye_3rb_) And now ratings. First place with 60% rating on social media and 14% on tv ratings.I hope that this interest will not fade out!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου